Terms and conditions
The site www.iniadinia.com, is the property of INIA DINIA SRL, Romanian legal entity, based in Sighetu Marmatiei, 11 Gheorghe Lazar Street, Maramures County, registered at the Trade Register Office attached to the Maramures Court under no. J24 / 982/2019, CUI 40993450, telephone: 0730299869, e-mail: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as “INIA DINIA SRL”.
Access to and use of this website is made under the authority of the terms and conditions set forth in this document. Browsing this site implies acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
- The website www.iniadinia.com is a site of general presentation of the company INIA DINIA SRL and of the products sold by it. The information available on the website is regularly updated. However, INIA DINIA SRL does not assume responsibility for any erroneous or inaccurate information. To avoid any doubt regarding the accuracy or timeliness of the information presented, we recommend that you contact INIA DINIA by e-mail at the address provided above.
- INIA DINIA and ANDREEA COMAN are registered trademarks owned by INIA DINIA SRL. All product and service names and their graphic representations are protected by law. Any unauthorized reproduction or use thereof is prohibited and constitutes a violation of legal provisions.
- The copyright on the information presented on this website belongs to INIA DINIA SRL. No material presented or purchased from this website may be modified and / or reproduced in part or in full, stored or transmitted to third parties, without the written consent of a legal representative INIA DINIA SRL.
- INIA DINIA SRL may update at any time the information presented on the website or this document regarding the terms and conditions of use, without prior notice in this regard.
- INIA DINIA SRL will not be held responsible for direct or indirect damages caused as a result of browsing this website and using the information presented on the website, the temporary or permanent impossibility of accessing the website, or unauthorized actions of third parties on the website.
- INIA DINIA SRL will not be held responsible for direct or indirect damages caused as a result of downloading any files, documents from this website, including, but not limited to: any damage caused to computer systems or the network from which it is accessed. website, data loss or other.
- Delivery policy. Our products are handmade products. Please give us the necessary time to make them, especially in the case of custom products. We try to ship in the shortest possible time, so that our customers are fully satisfied, we estimate the delivery time at 7 working days from the order date. In case of delays, we will return with information and an estimated delivery time. The transport cost is 18 lei for Bucharest and Ilfov, and 20 lei for any other national address *. Orders exceeding 200 lei (VAT included) are delivered free of charge anywhere in the country. * Valid for localities in the courier delivery area. Do you want to make a gift and need one of our products urgently? We do our best to honour urgent or special orders, and please leave us a message with details in the Comments section of online orders, or contact us directly, by e-mail or by phone. For international deliveries we have very competitive rates, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return / cancellation policy. Our products are handmade products. Thus, the products presented in the pictures will not be absolutely identical to the products made to order. Each product is unique, has its own story, which gives it personality. If you still want to change the product or return it, you enjoy all the rights provided by consumer protection law when concluding distance contracts. In this sense, consumers have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance within 10 days from the date of delivery of products purchased from www.iniadinia.com, only for those products that were not unsealed after delivery. To exercise this right, it is necessary to address in writing, within a maximum of 10 days from the date of delivery of the products, to the company INIA DINIA SRL, or by e-mail, from the address with which you are registered and placed the order on the site, or by post, to the address INIA DINIA SRL specified in the preamble of this document. To be valid, the withdrawal request must be worded explicitly and unequivocally, and must contain the order reference number, the name of the products covered by the distance contract, or any element that allows the identification of the contract in question.
- Within a maximum of 10 days from the date of communication of the intention to withdraw, the consumer has the obligation to return to INIA DINIA SRL the products that are the object of the contract concluded with the consumer, in the same condition in which they were delivered. The consumer will bear the costs of returning the products. INIA DINIA SRL will return to the consumer who has legally exercised his right of withdrawal, the value of the purchased goods, using the same payment methods used by the consumer when purchasing the products. INIA DINIA SRL will not support the additional delivery costs in case of returns.
- The purchase of products on the platform www.iniadinia.com involves the provision of personal data requested through the order form. INIA DINIA SRL will not communicate to any third party the personal data provided, except for those personal data necessary for delivery by courier. INIA DINIA SRL does not assume responsibility for situations in which the user provides false identification data or erroneous delivery addresses. Also, INIA DINIA SRL will not deliver to another address than the one specified in the site form once the order is placed. If you want to change the address after placing the order, please contact us at the specified email address.
- Online payments, using the bank card, are made through our partner, NETOPIA. Transfer security is ensured by the use of the 3D Secure trading environment. In order to make the payment in this way, as well as to process the payments, it is necessary to provide data and information to our partner. Payment details, including the name of the cardholder, will be provided to us by NETOPIA and we will process this personal data exclusively for the purpose of confirming the orders placed by you. More information on mobilPAY and NETOPIA can be found here.
- The prices displayed on this site are expressed in lei (RON) and contain VAT (19%) and can be modified depending on: the modification of customs duties, other taxes levied by the Romanian state or the exchange rates leu / euro and leu /dollar.
- This document is governed by Romanian law. The rights of persons visiting the website www.iniadinia.com are not limited by the provisions contained in this document, they are supplemented by the relevant legal provisions.